[ga-full] Re: [ga] Matters to discuss ... Am I a member?

Harald and all remaining Assembly members,

  This should and could work, true enough if you have responsible
and assembly trusted members handling this.  Presently this
is not the situation.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-West Director

In a message dated 2/23/00 12:07:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Harald@Alvestrand.no writes:

<< At 15:12 23.02.00 +1300, Joop Teernstra wrote:
 >At 17:47 22/02/00 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
 >

 > >It is not necessary to publish the names for any purpose related to
 > >voting.
 > >

 >It is. People need to see if they are not omitted from the roll.

 This purpose can be served by sending out individual email ballots; if you
 didn't get yours, you're not on the roll (or you have to contact the admins
 to correct your email address).

 The other purpose (to assure people that the rolls are fairly kept, with no
 "strange" additions) cannot, I think, be met without publication.

                      Harald
 Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no