[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Joe,

  I think Harald demonstrated here his lack of knowledge of the world
in which we all live and work in.  I also believe he more than
adequately
demonstrated his animosity towards yourself in a bias manner that
to me disqualifies him to serve in the questionably legitimate capacity
he does now.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)