[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

David,

  Well put here David.  I would have to also agree with your point here
also.

Dillon Marshall Esq.

In a message dated 2/14/00 4:38:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, Dnsipv6@aol.com
writes:

<< William,

   Your suggestion is ok for a government organization that has
 some pretty stringent accountability requirements, but not worth
 anything for a private company without good accountability.  I also
 don't see an adequate privacy statement or accreditation for the
 ICANN or this DNSO as well.

 David "Dude" Jenson