[ga-full] Re: [ga] ICANN reposesses PN domain for Pitcairn

Harald,

  Yes, it seems according to the article and a couple of calls
I made to friends of mine that occasionally visit this nice little
island that there are only 49 actual residents, and more than
half of them are not adults.  This is libel to get interesting.

  As an aside, I wonder how many of those 49 residents are
human?  >-:)

Dillon Marshall Esq.

In a message dated 2/14/00 4:47:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,