[ga-full] Re: Revisionism? Impossible on the Net

>All,
>It may be quite unnecessary to point this out, but practicing revisionism
>of history when full archives are available to all  is a foolish exercise
>indeed.
>The truth always shines through.

Amen to that, and thanks for admitting it.

Now, since you seem to have tried to shift attention from the question I
asked you previously, by accusing me of slander, let's refocus on it once
more.
Hopefully this time you will have grown the testicles to answer it...

Here it is again, copied from my previous post. I won't post anything else
after it, as that will give you an excuse to gloss over it and go off on a
tangent.

Here we go again...

***

No - but you _did_ coin the term "an optical illusion" to describe your
behind the scenes retention of control even though you had appeared to
surrender the reins to the steering committee.

Do you admit to that? A straight yes or no RIGHT NOW please. Don't avoid
this question. ANSWER IT.

***

OK Joop. This is it. Please answer the question. Do you admit to coining
the term "optical illusion" to describe your behind the scenes retention of
control???

And since you accused me of slander on the GA list, I'm hoping Harald will
allow this post to go through, since it is very relevant to your accusation.

Andrew P. Gardner

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.