[ga-full] Re: [ga] Warning: dnsipv6@aol.com is sending directly

Joe, Harald and all remaining Assembly members,

  Joe is essentially correct.  Proof that some one doe not exist is
incumbent on the accuser, not the accused in the U.S.  As Harald
is not a U.S. Citizen that I know of, I can excuse his ignorance to
a degree.  But he should have checked with a lawyer in the proper
jurisdiction before making such claims.  David, myself, Bob, Jeff
and Dillon have tried to assist Harald, to little of no avail.  His command
of the english language from what I have heard in recording of conversations
is not good.  His knowledge as to how, and where to obtain independent
information regarding individual identity is limited or nonexistent in the
U.S. from my understanding.  He has sought to ask David and Dillon
to do this research for him, they of course are under no obligation to do
so, and may or may do so as they choose.

  He, Harald, has yet to provide a secure method by which anyone could
or should provide personal and private information about their person as
requested by myself and Bob.  There is also no "Privacy Policy" provided
by Harald, of the ICANN itself.  To my knowledge Harald is not a
employee of the DNSO or ICANN.  Hence no one should be required
to provide such personal information with out some protections and
proper policies in place to insure their safety and security of such
personal information to which Harald seems to wish to collect or desire
based on a rule that is of a questionable nature in the first place.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)