[ga-full] Re: [ga] Warning: dnsipv6@aol.com is sending directly

Harald and all

  Well of course harald is being much less than honest here.  I believe
that David Janson dnsipv6@aol.com has been a independent participant
on the DSNO GA list for some time now.  See DNSO Ga list archives
for further details.

  It appears to me that Harald is attempting to discredit Daivd Jenson
because he is a Director for INEGRoup-East (Eastern region).  I am not
sure as to Harald's motives for doing this, but do find it extrodinaraly odd
behavior without evidence of any creditable nature to support his
varied claims.

  I know David Jenson personally and professionally myself, and have for
several years.  Any question that you as assembly members have regarding
David Jenson you may direct to me privately if you feel it necessary
or prudent to do so.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 06:04 17.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> >won't work - been tried - failed.  Also he has the right to appeal to the
> >membership.  He is a member .. and god bless them all for it.
>
> Correction: Jeff Williams is a member. dnsipv6 is a false front.
>
>               Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894