[ga-full] Re: [ga] disclaimer

Chris and everybody else,

  It would seem that Harald is on the horns of a dilemma.  Either
way he goes he shows his own ass on previous decisions.
I of course, find that particularly ironic, yet appropriate. It is
this sort of predicament that amateurs often find themselves
entrapped in.  Well Harald, you were repeatedly warned by
any number of people including me.

  How do you like to put it Harald, "I don't find you very interesting"?
Well another rendition might be, I don't find you too intelligent.

  David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/16/00 11:58:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,