[ga-full] Re: [ga] Purpose of GA

Josh, Roberto and all remaining assembly members,

  Josh, contrary to Roberto's statement here or as a result of his
and Haralds little DNSO GA list games, people have been
leaving the DNSO in large numbers ever sense Roberto
and Harald were illegitimately elected, and more yet,
have left in disgust due to rules that Harald proposed and
Roberto supported that are also of questionable legitimacy
as well.  I for one fail to see how he can make the questionable
statement below knowing this clearly.

 You make your own judgment, Josh...

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGroup-West Director

In a message dated 2/18/00 10:09:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
roberto.gaetano@voila.fr writes:

<< Hi, Josh.

 You wrote:

 >Can someone tell me the purpose of the GA?  It seems to me that the
 people
 >involved in the DNSO are represented by constituencies.  Any reason the
  GA
 >was formed?

 In principle, to allow for a forum where all people involved in the DNSO
  could interact (i.e. people that were working in different
 Constituencies and Working Groups, and also people that were not part of
  any constituency).

 >  Obviously, not much of anything gets accomplished on this list.

 The GA is not only this mailing list, but the set of all people involved
  in the DNSO. This includes the subscribers to this list, but also those
  who are not subscribers to this list, but active otherwise
 (Constituencies, Working Groups, etc.).

 Even if this list would be discontinued - which I doubt, BTW - the GA as
  concept of "DNSO Membership" will remain.

 Regards
 Roberto >>