[ga-full] Re: [ga] Purpose of GA

Nii? and all remaining assembly members,

  This is simply because Harald and Roberto in their infinite
wisdom do not have a clue as to how to go about doing that
over the net, despite several suggestions that would have been
both viable and widely used in other venues.

  I personally wonder if Roberto and Harald can chew gum and
walk at the same time....  Just a thought....

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-West Director

In a message dated 2/18/00 2:43:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
quaynor@ghana.com writes:

<< > Even if this list would be discontinued - which I doubt, BTW - the GA as
 >  concept of "DNSO Membership" will remain.

 in that case one would need some physical identity of the "DNSO Member"
 which we dont have.

 nii