[ga-full] Re: [ga] Warning: dnsipv6@aol.com is sending directly

Once again Harald - this has been tried - it has failed.  dnsipv6 is in my
books as real as anyone else here and they have the right to
participate.  Until such time as this assembly properly vet's the people
here I won't be satisfied with your claims of bogus people.  You have no
proof.

Regards
Joe Baptista