[ga-full] Use of "loon"

So far, every single message I have had suggests that calling Joe Baptista
a loon is language that should cause the utterer's suspension from the list.

If that's a common opinion on the list, I will modify my judgment criteria
accordingly.

Note that the revised judgment criteria will also include a number of other
words formerly tolerated; they are (in my judgment) weaker than
"horse-shitters", but stronger than "loon".

Is that OK with everyone?

                          Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no