[ga-full] Re: [ga] disclaimer

Harald,

You wrote:

>let me see - this is the same person who has been accusing people of
fraud,
>comparing them to Hitler, calling them drunks or executioners, and even

>"premadonnas" (whatever that is) - not to mention casting aspersions on

>their morals, competence, honesty and intelligence.
>
>All of which went unremarked and uncensored.

Exactly! ;>)

But why does this surprise you?

I cannot speak for others, but for myself, the insults are weighted by
my opinion of the "insulter".
If I get a reproach by people like Karl Auerbach, just to make an
example, I will feel very upset, but probably you will never see me
complain about what Joe Baptista sais about me: I just don't care.

(Of course, other people may feel differently, and your job is to make
an "objective" evaluation of the offense before taking action on a
complaint - but I just wanted to let you know why I did not file one)

Regards
Roberto

P.S.: "Premadonna" is probably the style of singing before the arrival
of Madonna, as opposed to "postmadonna".