From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Harald
Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 10:44 PM
To: !Dr. Joe Baptista; William X. Walsh
Cc: ga@dnso.org; ga-abuse@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] disclaimer

At 16:16 16.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

>Harald - I am asking officially in your capacity that you censor Mr.
>Walsh for his staments made below.  Calling someone a loon is a
>violation of the rules and I anticipate you will provide Walsh the
>appropriate warnings.

let me see - this is the same person who has been accusing people of
fraud,
comparing them to Hitler, calling them drunks or executioners, and
even
"premadonnas" (whatever that is) - not to mention casting aspersions
on
their morals, competence, honesty and intelligence.

All of which went unremarked and uncensored.

Now you want censorship of William for calling you a loon, which is
probably about the mildest term he could have chosen for his opinion
of you.

Sorry; there must be equal treatment under the rules.

                      Harald

- --
Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

- --