[ga-full] Re: [ga] disclaimer

At 16:16 16.02.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

>Harald - I am asking officially in your capacity that you censor Mr. Walsh
>for his staments made below.  Calling someone a loon is a violation of the
>rules and I anticipate you will provide Walsh the appropriate warnings.

let me see - this is the same person who has been accusing people of fraud,
comparing them to Hitler, calling them drunks or executioners, and even
"premadonnas" (whatever that is) - not to mention casting aspersions on
their morals, competence, honesty and intelligence.

All of which went unremarked and uncensored.

Now you want censorship of William for calling you a loon, which is
probably about the mildest term he could have chosen for his opinion of you.

Sorry; there must be equal treatment under the rules.

                      Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no