[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Roeland and everybody else,

  Political forum is about right.  And one that has too many amateur
politicians, without much clue, but allot of bluster.  I suppose they
go to start somewhere.  I just wish it was someplace else. I guess
that is why they are all volunteers.

David "Dude" Jenson

  In a message dated 2/16/00 7:54:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rmeyer@mhsc.com writes:

<< Actually, the DNSO is a political forum and arm of the ICANN. The last I
 looked, that never implied that it was a professional society.