[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Joe Kelsey and everybody else,

   Isn't this a just a predictable response form you, Sir.  The DNSO
isn't even legitimate presently that I can see. Professional!  Ha!
Yeah there are a few people on here that are professional's, but
sure ain't one of them.  And everybody else knows this.  This
response of yours is just one more of your brain farts.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/16/00 6:33:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us writes:

<< !Dr. Joe Baptista writes:
  > > By the way, name a professional society that does *not* charge dues.
  > > Please back up your claims with facts.
  >
  > I don't simply because that was not the issue.  I have clearly stated the
  > GA and DNSO were not perfessional organizations and the standards you
  > went on about do not apply.
  >
  > I think that's clear.  Don't you.

 Not in the slightest.  The DNSO is an obviously professional soceity,
 organized by professionals who are interested in working together on
 issues related to the Domain Name System.  I specifically do not
 restrict the word "professional" to any particular profession.  The
 professionals in this society are drawn from a wide and open
 constituency whose members are yet to be strictly defined.

 By the way, if you do not believe that the DNSO is a professional
 society, then you have no business on this list.

 /Joe