[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

No one in this place has a clue when it comes to politics.  Amature
politicians indeed.  No - I don't think so.  This is more a collection of
fools - and I feel a bit like the Master of Fools.  Someone has to be king
of the castle and it seems i'm the only one who can call this place and
the icann process a farce - so i guess the crown is mine.

Regards
Joe