[ga-full] Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

Joe and everybody else,

  This is David Jenson still in my Taxpayer/Consumer mode..

  Joe, with the exception of yourself, Jeff, me, Roeland and maybe
a couple of other people, the rest of this group have convinced
me they are either just a bunch of "Wannabe's" or over ego'ed
policy wonks.  Therefore they should listen and be a quite, except
to ask questions.  They are mostly a bunch of half wits in a circle
jerk contest and swapping off for pivot man.  Disgusting!

  Sure there is need to discuss policy here, that is a given I think.
But there isn't but a couple of people that have ever put together
any kind of large organization, I know only one of those personally
and that is Jeff Williams.  Now I know that that guy from MCI,
what's his name, VInton somebody I have read and heard has
some good experience in this area, but he is very quiet.  Now
I have read allot about Kent's stuff at Jeff's suggestion, and
some of it is creditable.  But I get the impression that he
is pushing his "Vote Bot" idea so hard that I am left with a
bad feeling as to his technical ability to a degree.  Jeff
FWD me something about the noncom using it for a vote
now, poor slobs.  I guess Kent has gotten them hooked.

  David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/15/00 10:15:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,