[ga-full] Re: SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP AGAIN on DNSO GARe: [ga] GA Rules don't gofar enough

Jeff and everybody else,

 Yep Jeff, you got it all just about right as I see it anyway.

  The teething child, Harald has got a new toy and he is
enamored with it so much he has lost any perspective
he might have had.  Probably had some marching orders
to go along with it too...

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/15/00 10:29:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,