[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Please remove Jeff Williams' posting rights!

Hello Kristy,

I would have prefered if Jeff Williams had played by the
rules, too. But he has now overposted for the third time
(in less than two months). Not enforcing the rules will
encourage others to follow his example. Sorry!

Best regards,
/// Alexander