[ga-abuse]

RE: [ga-abuse] RE: [ga] Melbourne and nominations

At 23:09 18/02/2001 +1100, Dassa wrote:
>Okay Harald
>
>I'll make one final post on the matter.
>
>You would be fully aware that there has only been one recent suspension on
>the GA list.  That of William Walsh, for raising IDNO matters and for so
>called attacks on Joop.

that suspension targeted 2 people. I take it from the above that you mean
the particular suspension of William Walsh.

>I have already stated what statement was false and offered to provide
>proof of the false statement.  It is really inconsequental.  What I do
>find interesting is your attitude.

You have not yet stated what you think that statement meant.

>As you obviously do not intend acting on the complaint I see no point in
>further communication regarding the matter.

I have considered the complaint and not found a reason to take action.
So yes, you are right.

>However, the exchange will be produced in evidence if I see a similar case
>where action is taken.  The main point being that consistency is the rule.

The exchange is also CC:ed to ga-abuse@dnso.org in order to preserve it in
case it is needed in later discussions.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com