[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] remote participation

Andy and all remaining assembly members,

  Andy, I strongly disagree with you tone and snide attack on those that
choose to participate in ICANN meetings as you did below.  Please
discontinue this sort of stuff as it adds nothing of a constructive nature
to the discussion and debate on this thread.  As such, I would like to
ask the chair to consider some appropriate action with respect to
the DNSO GA list rules towards your name calling last paragraph
in your response here to the assembly members and Marilyn in particular.