[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] remote participation

Mr Gardner and everyone,

  Mr. Gardner, I would appritiate greatly as I believe others would,
that
you please stop your insinuations in this manner.  I would also ask
the list moderator to take some action on Mr. Gardner's name calling
poor behavior.  Thank you.