[ga-abuse]

RE: [ga-abuse] RE: [ga] Melbourne and nominations

As other members of the GA have been suspended for similar postings, you can not apply the rules selectively.

|>Besides, I can't tell how he is attacking anyone here.

I have stated the passage above is untrue and offered to provide evidence in support of my claim.  The line, "We, unlike your view with respect to Joop, do ..." is clearly an attack on me personally.

Although not worried about any attacks by JW or others, I do insist that List Rules be applied consistently.  By ignoring such posts after a warning has been given to not bring IDNO matters onto the GA, it implies such posts are condoned by some whilst restrictions are placed on others.  That is something I do not agree with.

If that is the case, I see no reason to restrict my postings to the GA that may contain references to the IDNO.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.