[ga-abuse]

RE: [ga-abuse] RE: [ga] Melbourne and nominations

At 22:43 18/02/2001 +1100, Dassa wrote:
>Harald
>
>I am not going to bandy words with you over this matter.  You suspended
>one member of the GA recently for remarks similar to those being made by
>JW.  Remarks and comments that continue after you posted a public warning
>regarding same.  If you don't wish to act in a fair manner, that is your
>perogative.  Just don't expect me to condone your actions.

You did not answer my question about which suspension you were thinking of.

Nor did you answer my question about what false opinion you think he
attributed to you.

As such, it is quite hard to answer your email.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94