[ga-abuse]

RE: [ga-abuse] RE: [ga] Melbourne and nominations

Harald

I am not going to bandy words with you over this matter.  You suspended one member of the GA recently for remarks similar to those being made by JW.  Remarks and comments that continue after you posted a public warning regarding same.  If you don't wish to act in a fair manner, that is your perogative.  Just don't expect me to condone your actions.

If you can't see that attributing false opinions on another is an attack, I wonder what you do consider one.

Your actions and/or lack of them form my opinion of you.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.