[ga-abuse]

Re[2]: [ga-abuse] Fwd: Re: [ga] Please stop NOW

At 22:44 10/02/2001 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:
>The thread that started this has been the most active thread on the
>list, and it generated some very nice discussion on exactly what the
>GA has accomplished and where it should go from here.  Before that, we
>were discussing .int policies, and a couple of posts about our
>continued lack of a chair.

Your reading and mine differ. Dramatically.

>If you insist on this, I'll have to address the Names Council as to
>the fact that you are no longer in the position that permits you to
>address these issues, since your term long expired, and no provision
>for your continuing in that position was made.

Note that the rules say that the list monitor is appointed by the chair.
The hopefully forthcoming end of my term as alternate chair has no
relevance to my office as list monitor.

Sorry; no book to throw there.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com