[ga-abuse]

Re[2]: [ga-abuse] Fwd: Re: [ga] Please stop NOW

Hello Harald,

The messages must be relevant to the business of the GA
The messages must observe a minimum of decorum, including:
Not indulging in personal attacks, insults or slander
Not using offensive language

My post was never a personal attack, I've always answered in response
to the ISSUES, not the person.  I've maintained decorum, and never
insulted or slandered him, or used offensive language.

The messages are clearly relevant to the business of the DNSO, because
one of the big issues before the DNSO IS the individual's
constituency.

You don't like that this conflict between his views and mine has gone
on as long as it has, and you don't like reading about it.

Fine.

But that does NOT give you the right or the ability to censor it.

You can request all you want, but you do not have the right, or the
ability (without abusing your position) to decide that because YOU and
some others are tired of hearing about an issue that the issue should
not be discussed, or to limit WHO can discuss it.

If you do not see the personal attack in Jeff's message, and consider
mine personal attacks, you only show that you are inclined to a
selective enforcement of the rules, as well as that you are willing to
twist the rules to include anything that you just simply do not like.

The thread that started this has been the most active thread on the
list, and it generated some very nice discussion on exactly what the
GA has accomplished and where it should go from here.  Before that, we
were discussing .int policies, and a couple of posts about our
continued lack of a chair.

If you insist on this, I'll have to address the Names Council as to
the fact that you are no longer in the position that permits you to
address these issues, since your term long expired, and no provision
for your continuing in that position was made.

If you want to twist the rules to get rid of things you don't like,
I'll make sure the rules are followed to the letter.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com