[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] personal attack by WXW (again)

on 11 february, William Walsh wrote:

>This
>person claims to be representing the IDNO in this forum, but lacks
>even the most flimsy mandate to do that, except that he created it, so
>he makes the decisions.

(this refers to me)
This is utterly untrue. Inspection of the election record proves that this
is a lie.

I have the choice to respond on the list -and pursue the thread that
everyone is tired of-- or complain here and ask for removal of WXW's
posting privileges.

I myself will not bring IDNO matters to the GA  forum, unless when I am
slandered.