Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:01:24 -0600
To: <ga@dnso.org>
From: Andy Gardner <andy@navigator.co.nz>
Subject: RE: Re[3]: [ga] Reform in the GA?
Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

At 6:00 pm +1300 2/10/01, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>At 10:48 10/02/01 +1100, Dassa wrote:
>
>>Mistakes made on one forum and repeated elsewhere are relevant to all.
>>

>Possibly. There are a number of lessons to be learnt from the IDNO
>experiment in open democracy and I am certainly one who is learning them.

Evidence suggests that you have not learnt a single thing.

>One is that constant personal abuse drives all serious participants off and
>leaves only those who, in the words of Alan McCluskey

For an example of personal abuse within the IDNO (In fact, possibly the
very first incident), one only needs to read the following email sent by
Joop to selected members of the IDNO (included quotes snipped for brevity).
Note the date it was sent:

****