From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
To: ga@dnso.org <ga@dnso.org>
Date: Saturday, February 10, 2001, 5:22:04 PM
Subject: [ga] Please stop NOW

WXW and all remaining assembly members,

  Again it seems that you WXW, have taken advantage or an opportunity
to again be abusive (Although indirectly) to one of the founders and members
of the IDNO in your response here below on this ML.  I would again
ask you to as Greg and the subject line of this thread suggested:

PLEASE STOP NOW!

William X. Walsh wrote:

> [...]
> that had stagnated.
>
> >> We have serious work to get done here, and it's getting drowned out by the
> >> garbage. Did it ever occur to ANY of you that every single "but I have to
> >> respond because X is saying Y" post you write makes it that much harder for
> >> any of us to be taken seriously? You all can complain about not being
> >> listened to as much as you want, the sad reality is that people don't
> >> listen because you've conditioned them to believe that there is nothing
> >> relevent to listen to.
>
> No one has made such a complaint, Greg.  I've never complained about
> someone not listening, and have always encouraged people to use their
> own selective judgement in deciding what threads to read, and what
> individuals to filter out.  I've even helped a couple of people over
> the phone in setting up filters so that they don't have to read my
> messages.
>
> > The object is clear: to
> > divert attention and productive work from the @Large Membership.
>
> Please, these conspiracy theories are getting to be a bit much, and,
> more so than the IDNO threads, contribute to the arguments about lack
> of legitimacy.
>
> > What strikes me
> > as odd here, is that the question of involvement in DNSO matters is so preeminent,
> > at a time when the need for work in the @Large is so crucial.
>
> Please share, what is so crucial in the @Large, that couldn't be
> accomplished at the same time as things in the DNSO?  Why this
> fascination with doing one task at a time?
>
> >> Try to focus on substance related to the GA, please - IDNO garbage by
> >> definition isn't it.
>
> It most certain IS GA business, especially when a DNSO working group
> is addressing the issue of an individual's constituency, and those who
> are operating under what is a fictional mandate are trying to get an
> organization that is flawed at its even most basic levels (much more
> so than the DNSO itself really) recognized as that constituency.  This
> person claims to be representing the IDNO in this forum, but lacks
> even the most flimsy mandate to do that, except that he created it, so
> he makes the decisions.
>
> If you don't like a thread, your mail client provides you the means
> not to read it.  If you don't like a poster, the same applies.
>
> I receive well over 1000 messages a day, from numerous mailing lists I
> am on.  I do not read but a very small percentage of them, exercising
> my selective judgement to read only those messages that are in threads
> which are of great interest to me, are by people of whom I have
> developed a great respect for, or some other reason that grabs me at
> the moment and inclines me to read it.
>
> If I read even 1/5 of those messages, it would take far too much of
> time.  My mail client provides the tools to help me do this.
>
> I'm sure yours does also, and I would encourage you to learn to use

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#