[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] Reform in the GA?

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga-abuse] Re: [ga] Reform in the GA?
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 02:09:48 -0800
  • CC: dnso abuse <ga-abuse@dnso.org>
  • Sender: owner-ga-abuse@dnso.org

WXW and all remaining assembly members,

  Your response post here WXW sounds like a personal attack to me
anyway.  Anyone else think it does?

  So in that this response post of WXW's seems to be a personal attack,
all be it a rather long winded one, I would again like to request of the
DNSO Chair and Co-Chair to put a stop to WXW's personal attacks
on this list please....