[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] RE: Re[3]: [ga] Reform in the GA?

I strongly oppose to that abuse by Andy Gardner.

Andy Gardner together with Dassa and WXW have killed the IDNO-discuss
list by this kind of practice during the last week and obviously want to
pursue on the DNSO/GA. Action should be immediately undertaken before
this become an ML destructive practice.

Jefsey Morfin