[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Re: Request for clarification to:Re: [Admin] Challenge of identity

Harald and all assembly members remaining,

Well Harald, with all due respect, both I and Bob Davis have provided
you privately with more than ample information and documentation to
substantiate your request.  I have noticed that you have not followed up
however very well, as have Bob and Jeff as well as several US and State
Government agencies.  This is of course your choice and your own
affair.  None the less, I don't know that you exist either in reality, so I
somewhat find your request a bit odd.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)