[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] [Admin] Challenge of identity

Challenge has been brought against the personas of Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>, Bob Davis <bob.davis@netzero.net> and James
Touton <jim.touton@netzero.net> as being the same person.

The list monitor finds that the surface evidence of this claim is credible.

I hereby ask you to provide proof that you are 3 distinct individuals.

One possible proof is notarized copies of civil identities, showing the
names of the participants; for expedience, advance copies of such ID may be
faxed to me to expedite proceedings, but final proof is the paper copies of
the notarized identities, and verification thereof.

I leave it up to you to suggest other possible proof of distinct identities.

                 Harald T. Alvestrand
                 GA List Monitor

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no