[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Touton and Davis

At 17:02 11.02.00 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

>These are both aliases of the person using the name Jeffrey A. Williams.
>
>Their combined posts recently have exceeded the total of all others posts to
>the GA list combined in the same time frame.
>
>I challenge their identity (not that it will do much good, he will get some
>attorney to notarized fake documents anyone) and I also ask that under the
>rules their post volumes be limited.

OK - I'll forward the challenge.
Do you want to include his other identities in the challenge when we're at it?
(I personally don't think he has any attorney friends - that would require
a certain amount of a real life. But that's another matter)

And one of my standard questions:
Do you care to be identified as the source of the challenge?

I will suggest to Roberto that he declares a limit to the number of posts a
single person can make per day - I suggest the number 5.
Roberto?

                        Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no