[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [Admin] Challenge of identity

Harald,

  I believe that James Touton has already responded to this interesting
yet somewhat troubling concern that you seem to have here.  So I will
also try to provide again some more back ground on myself, although
I did so once before when I joined this list. You might want to review
that post in the archives to refresh your memory.

  So now below I will try or attempt to answer or respond to your
listed concerns as James did, point by point.  <More Below>

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> Challenge has been brought against the personas of Jeff Williams
> <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>, Bob Davis <bob.davis@netzero.net> and James
> Touton <jim.touton@netzero.net> as being the same person.
>
> The list monitor finds that the surface evidence of this claim is credible.

  On what grounds?  What is the evidence?

> I hereby ask you to provide proof that you are 3 distinct individuals.
>
> One possible proof is notarized copies of civil identities, showing the
> names of the participants; for expedience, advance copies of such ID may be
> faxed to me to expedite proceedings, but final proof is the paper copies of
> the notarized identities, and verification thereof.

  We are under strict affidavits with each of our members that without
specific written permission we, nor I am unable to provide this sort
of information in the form's you indicate above under penalty of law.
I believe that Jeff Williams has already informed you of this.  I would also
note that you yourself had refused to provide this information as well
to Joe Baptista when requested.  And some time ago,  many ask
Esther Dyson as well for this very same information, also it was
refused on Privacy grounds if I recall correctly.  The rest of the
ICANN Board also has never to date provided similar information
to anyone that is a participant in these discussions and debates on
this or any other Mailing list that I am aware of.

  As you may know, the information you are suggesting is not legally
required in this sort of venue and the Privacy act also prevents
from anyone being pressured, as you are here, from being excluded
in any public activity, regardless of venue, to provide this level or
in this method, the information you suggested In this format.

  This being I hope adequately articulated here, I can offer several
other means of determining my identification.  I am attaching my
updated PGP Keys.  They also can be found at the PGP certserver
certserver.pgp.com.

  In addition, you can also as James suggested, call our main Number
at 972-447-189 and ask for Security or Personnel for INEGroup
and than ask for whatever information on me by name.  I am quite
sure they will be able to help you as well.  Any available information
on me and James as well as some of the officers of INEGRoup
are is in their capable hands.  They have been made aware that
you may call and to be as forthcoming as is allowed and you request.

  Also in addition, you can also find my POV on the Whowhere
directory with some detail, though not allot.

  Now I hope that what I can provide is sufficient for you purposes.

> I leave it up to you to suggest other possible proof of distinct identities.
>
>                  Harald T. Alvestrand
>                  GA List Monitor
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

BobDavis
INEGRoup-West Director

BOBDAV~1.ASC