[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Re: Request for clarification to:Re: [Admin] Challenge of identity

Harald,

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 09:58 12.02.00 -0800, James Touton wrote:
>
> >   Roeland knows Jeff, though they have never physically met.
>
> The fact that Jeff exists is not in question (though what his name is may
> be a part of an answer to the question). The question is whether James and
> Bob have identities distinct from Jeff.

  Well all you have to do is call Jeff directly to know that.  His texas
drawl is rather distinct!  ;)  I am from the east originally, so I don't
suffer from the accent problem.  :)  Just ask Jeff to forward
you to me if you like or call back and ask for me it will be obvious
to you I am sure.

> > > William X. Walsh made the challenge.
> > > I as the list monitor decided to press it.
> >
> >   Thank you for informing me, I am sure that you realize that considering
> >the source this is circumspect at best.  Are you aware of his nefarious
> >other activities dating back to 1998 at least?  If you like I will pass them
> >on for your review.  Given William Walsh as the source whom has
> >had a long standing feud with Jeff and INEGroup I think you can see
> >plainly that this is just an attempt to silence Jeff, and our members
> >unjustly and unfairly.  I hope that you will give this fact the reasonable
> >consideration it strongly and justly deserves.  You also know that in the
> >past the DNSO List admin kick William off of the DNSO GA list
> >for his behavior as well, aren't you?
>
> As should be obvious by now, Walsh' background and opinions do not matter
> now. It is me you have to convince.

  This is interesting.  I would think that his creditability would be
central in this situation as he is the one making the claim and
you are believing him without providing any justification or evidence.
In a court of law, this would be very central, don't you agree?
Let us hope for you an WIlliam Walsh's sake that it doesn't
come to that.

> >   You may find me on whowhere if you wish
>
> "sorry, no exact matches were found".
> Are you claiming to be Lester Touton or Carol Tomaino Touton? Those were
> the only Toutons I could find.

  You will need to wait a couple of days as I am James just updated
our profiles today upon Jeff's suggestion to insure everything there
was both accurate and up to date.  Mine is not coming up yet
either....

> >  as well I aI have singed this
> >post with my temp digital ID.
>
> I guess you know that your digital ID as used to sign this post includes
> the words "Verisign Class 1 CA Individual Subscriber - Persona not validated".

  Yes I believe that James CERT does.  But is adequate for financial
transactions up to $10k as he has used it very recently.  But he also
has PGP keys as well, and you can also call our security or personnel
office at the number he provided as I just did in my separate response.

> > > I requested that you prove to my satisfaction that you, Bob Davis and Jim
> > > Touton are distinct persons.
> >
> >   As I am answering for Jeff here for the reasons I indicated above,
> >I am signing this post.  And again you may call our main number
> >and ask for security. (972-447-1894) ask for security or personnel
> >If it is a weekend day that you call leave a message and indicate whom
> >you wish to return your call (Security or personnel) and a contact number
> >where you can be contacted and they will call you within a 24 hours
> >of your message.
>
> Sorry; that's Jeff's personal phone.
> I'm still asking whether YOU exist.

  No, it is definitely not Jeff's personal phone.  His number is unlisted.
I don't even have it.  It is our central phone.  This is also listed in Jeff's
SIG file as such as well.  Please review.

> > > If you decline to comply with that request, I will cause Bob Davis and Jim
> > > Touton to be denied posting rights to the GA list.
> >
> >   This would be unfortunate.  There are always alternatives, many of them.
> >Some are not very nice.  I am sure that you would not enjoy them.  I can
> >with this post get an injunction in the 5th district court if necessary for
> >instance
> >without you even being here as you are not an american or do not reside in
> >the US.  I will receive a judgment in 7 days following that injunction.  I
> >would
> >very much dislike doing that for several reasons.
>
> I would regard a legal communication from an US judge stating that a
> legally identified person called James Touton had caused the judge to take
> action as proof that James Touton existed; if this is your preferred way of
> proving your existence, please go ahead.

  James may be in progress, I don't know for sure.  I am sure that he
is looking into it and has sent the necessary filings in as necessary.
But without a address on you, notifying you by Regular mail is
not possible presently.  So getting this information to you in a
secure manner is not possible as notification of receipt is
not possible Harald.  So any filing such as this I believe would
be "In abstencia?"  So would any subsequent judgment.

> I take it from the prose you sent me that you are refusing to mail or fax
> me a notarized copy of your civil identification?

  I am not refusing, nor is James.  We are not legally allowed to without
a legal request from ICANN or their legal council stating the just and
reasonable cause for the information in this form as I sent you in my
own reply to the original request from you.  As you may know the
Privacy Act is very explicit in this area.  Coupled with contract law
with our required affidavits form each of our members, which we have
posted on more than one occasion to the DNSO GA list, the Domain
Policy list, and directly to the NTIA, via Becky Burr, and Andrew
Pincus.  ALso the FEC was notified and sent this information as
well.  FOIA request can be filed if this information is necessary
in the format you suggest, but not required here.  FOIA requests
usually take between two to six weeks to process and send out.
Most of the time I have gotten them back in a week.

  I also do not have a direct personal contact by which to meet your
suggestion of format here, nor a fax number, nor a postal address.
So this suggestion if I could do it, would be impossible to comply with
at this time.  I am sure this is also true of James as well.