[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Treatens, hostage

At 11:12 12.02.00 +0100, Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

>Treatens continue, I take them very seriously.
The Williams threats I don't take seriously. The man is incompetent.
Baptista I worry about. I think it was a good move to ask the legal counsel.

On Monday morning, I will ask you to block James Touton and Bob Davis
permanently, on the basis that they have refused to provide information
that would prove that they are not Jeff Williams.

Is this OK with you?

                          Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no