Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:26:35 -0500 (EST)
From: "!Dr. Joe Baptista" <baptista@pccf.net>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no>
Cc: James Touton <jim.touton@netzero.net>, ga@dnso.org,
        DNSO Listadmin <DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org>,
        Esther Dyson <edyson@edventure.com>,
        Roberto Gaetano <R.Gaetano@iaea.org>, list@ifwp.org
Subject: [IFWP] Re: [ga] [Admin] Removal of monitoring for Joe Baptista

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> Mr. Baptista,
> may I remind you that threats are not considered a normal part of civilized
> discourse, and your private (and petty) "revenges" are not a subject matter
> for the GA list.

I disagree.  It is critical that civil servans who participate in this
process not violate the terms of their employment which attending to the
GA.  That sir is most certainly the business of this Assembly and it's
membership and sir it is most certainly my business to make an example of
those civil servants who have violated the terms and conditions of their
employment contracts while assisting you in this farce.

> You have been warned.

Indeed I think it best you heed the investigation by the Department of
Commerce into your activities.

Regards
Joe Baptista

----- End forwarded message -----