[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: Request for clarification to:Re: [Admin] Challenge of identity

Harald,

  Jeff is indisposed presently with a family emergency.  So I will attempt
to try to address your response here if I can.  Please read below
your comments for further information.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> Jeff, you are not terribly interesting.
> Please read the rules under which the challenge is made.
>
> At 05:42 12.02.00 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >Harald and all,
> >
> >What is the basis for this claim to be creditable?
>
> Let's see what the indications are:
>
> - All the persons allege membership in "INEGroup", which nobody has ever
>    seen any other proof of the existence of
> - All the persons run to long-winded sentences with bad grammar
> - All the persons agree perfectly on every matter of substance
> - None of the persons show any self-restraint when posting to the list,
>    either in number of postings or in the tone of voice used

  In e-mail no "Voice" is used to my knowledge.  If you have voice e-mail
than a pre designated voice is generated I believe, or you have a player
that can play the appropriate "Type" of file.  We do have Voice E-mail
but it translates into text as an interface with Netscape E-Mailer and
Microsoft Mail.  So I am very confused as to how a "Voice" is relevant
here.

Where is the "Rule" posted where "Self Restraint" identified and defined?
I have not seen it.

  As a member of INEGroup we are very much in agreement in our positions
though at times we have verying ways of expressing it.  So to a degree I
am somewhat dismayed that you state we agree "Perfectly" on every matter.
I will say again and in a different way, yes we are all in agreement on every
matter that Jeff, our spokesman which we allow allot of latitude to express
for us.  That is whey he is our designated "Spokesman" Harald.  Yes,
occasionally I, or Bob do respond to some posts in our own way and
use our own terms to do so.  That is clear in the archives.

  Roeland knows Jeff, though they have never physically met.  I have never
met you or Roeland or any of the participants on the DNSO GA list, just
as many or even most of the DNSO GA participants have not.  That is why
the Berkman center and ICANN have electronic participation.  Jeff did meet
and talk over the phone with the original registrant of e.com however.
You might check with him.  In fact he lives near Jeff and I.  Jeff has
also met with several detectives of the FBI here in Dallas in the past
as well.  You might also check with them in the Dallas office.

  I do not know nor have met with vast majority or our members either.
But this is not unusual in the cyber world of various organizations as you
well know.  So this is as I believe, not unusual either.  So I guess I am not
sure as to what you are getting at or wanting here.  ???

  As to long-winded posts and bad grammar in them.  Yes sometimes
grammar errors are made, this is been true of almost everyone at one
time of another.  But to say that ALL my, Jeff's or Bob's being
both long-winded and contain bad grammar, here are a few
examples that would be contrary to your assertion:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg00296.html
This one was a reply to Roberto where Roberto's post was much
longer winded than Jeff's for instance.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg00624.html
This one was a response to Joe Baptista regarding your proposed
List rules that I made.  Quite short.

  I hope this has addressed point by point you first set of concerns
in a constructive and reasonable way.

> There's more, but this will suffice for now.
>
> >Who is making this claim?
> >On what grounds?  And where is the evidence for this claim?
>
> William X. Walsh made the challenge.
> I as the list monitor decided to press it.

  Thank you for informing me, I am sure that you realize that considering
the source this is circumspect at best.  Are you aware of his nefarious
other activities dating back to 1998 at least?  If you like I will pass them
on for your review.  Given William Walsh as the source whom has
had a long standing feud with Jeff and INEGroup I think you can see
plainly that this is just an attempt to silence Jeff, and our members
unjustly and unfairly.  I hope that you will give this fact the reasonable
consideration it strongly and justly deserves.  You also know that in the
past the DNSO List admin kick William off of the DNSO GA list
for his behavior as well, aren't you?

> >  What is this
> >person or persons identity?  Can he or she prove their identity?  Have
> >they or even you proven your identity to everyone on the DNSO GA
> >list?  To my knowledge you have not.  Why are James Touton
> >and Bob Davis being singled out?  Is it reasonable to do so?
> >If so what are the justifications?
>
> See above.
>
> >   What are the forms of identity you are requesting?
>
> See previous message. Alternate suggestions for proof are appreciated.

  You may find me on whowhere if you wish as well I aI have singed this
post with my temp digital ID.

> >   Is everyone else
> >required to provide this or any forms of identification that are on this list?
>
> No, just the ones that are challenged, and where the list monitor finds the
> challenge credible.

  I see.  So where is this in the list rules and where is this posted on the
DNSO Web site?  And was or is there a mandate for the rules
in the first place?

> >If not, why not, given that YOU and this mystery person (Joe Kelsey or Ken
> >Stubs?)
> >are making this request?  How do you justify this?
>
> See above.
>
> >   If I do not receive answers that are substantial I shall copy this to
> >the DOJ per their request, and every member of this list.  You have
> >7 days to comply before this action is taken.  If these reasonable
> >questions are not answered in advance of your request for info.
> >and the 7 days expire, the next step may be necessary.  If you protest
> >this request, please let me know what the nature in detail of your protest
> >is and it shall receive independent and blind review by an unknown to
> >me or you, third party.  I hope you find this satisfactory.
>
> Not at all.

  This is unfortunate.  I am very sad to hear this.

> I requested that you prove to my satisfaction that you, Bob Davis and Jim
> Touton are distinct persons.

  As I am answering for Jeff here for the reasons I indicated above,
I am signing this post.  And again you may call our main number
and ask for security. (972-447-1894) ask for security or personnel
If it is a weekend day that you call leave a message and indicate whom
you wish to return your call (Security or personnel) and a contact number
where you can be contacted and they will call you within a 24 hours
of your message.

> If you decline to comply with that request, I will cause Bob Davis and Jim
> Touton to be denied posting rights to the GA list.

  This would be unfortunate.  There are always alternatives, many of them.
Some are not very nice.  I am sure that you would not enjoy them.  I can
with this post get an injunction in the 5th district court if necessary for
instance
without you even being here as you are not an american or do not reside in
the US.  I will receive a judgment in 7 days following that injunction.  I would
very much dislike doing that for several reasons.  I will be forwarding this
post today directly to the judge I have delt with before on these sorts
of matters and have forwarded several other or your and Roberto's
posts in the past several weeks.  Several press people have expressed
a great interest in much of this as well.  I don't think these amongst
other actions serves either or our interests. Do you?

> Do you accept or decline the request for proof of identity?
>
>                  Harald Tveit Alvestrand
>                   List monitor, GA list
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)