[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Re: Request for clarification to:Re: [Admin] Challenge of identity

At 17:40 13.02.00 -0800, James Touton wrote:
>Harald and all assembly members remaining,
>
>Well Harald, with all due respect, both I and Bob Davis have provided
>you privately with more than ample information and documentation to
>substantiate your request.  I have noticed that you have not followed up
>however very well, as have Bob and Jeff as well as several US and State
>Government agencies.  This is of course your choice and your own
>affair.  None the less, I don't know that you exist either in reality, so I
>somewhat find your request a bit odd.

You have provided me with nothing that can be verified with an independent
agency except a single telephone number, which answers "This is Jeff" when
called.

Thank you for not playing.

                       Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no