[council]

[council] Re: Dot Org final report to ICANN Board

I thank you very much for the final Dot Org Report. I am sure the
Board looks forward to giving it very careful consideration.

My deep thanks to all of those who participated in all of the
deliberations and careful considerations that have led to the
production and acceptance of this report by the DNSO. I know it has
involved considerable time and discussion in arriving at this point
by many individuals in the community, in particular on the Dot Org
Task Force and on the Names Council.

With warm regards
Stuart

--