[council]

[council] UDRP Review Task Force Chairs

As you may not be aware, Milton and I will be leaving the NC after the
February call. (I will give you a minute to wipe the tears from your eyes
(heehee)).  We are the co-chairs for the UDRP Review and according to the NC
rules, only NC members can be chairs.  The UDRP Review Task Force will not
be done with its work prior to Milton and I having to leave.  We thus have
the following options as far as I can see:

(1) We can make an exception to our rules that would allow us to continue on
until our work is completed (we would only stay on for the review and
evaluation and not the implementation phase),

(2) Milton and I can have one of our successors take our spot, or

(3) The NC could elect new chairs.

This issue will need to be dealt with by or before the next call.  If there
are other options you can think of, please let us know.  If not, I suggest
people email the list with their preferences so we can see if we can handle
this offline so we are ready for any sort of voting we may need at the Feb
call.