[council]

[council] Re: Fwd: Security meeting - more details

Stuart

Thanks for sending me a copy of your email to the NC... I have been
"excluded" from receiving NC emails list since 8th September in
Montevideo....

Security issues - It may be helpful for ICANN and the Names Council to
take a brief look at a British Standard I was involved in drafting
concerning Security Issues in the Digital Age a few years back.  It has
since been adopted as ISO 17799.

I've asked one of my guys to make it available on the web at
http://www.securityissues.ac

Best

Paul