[council]

[council] RE: [ga] Review Task Force report

Jeff, et all...

Regarding the agenda item of the chair of the GA...

I just looked up the request on
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-intake/Arc00/msg00306.html
It was William Walsh.
The E-mail appears below

Jeff, as a names council member, I support the idea that any member of
the GA may submit a request to the NC intake. Your comment:

"  Small wonder that the NC Agenda has this item on it.  Indeed it does
not belong on the NC agenda.  However the NC has the right and the
ability to do so should they so choose."

Is not appropriate. A GA member submitted that request, it did not
originate in the NC

Peter de Blanc