[council]

[council] Belated thank you

Paul --

I had written an earlier note but it had got "stuck" in my outbox
(that is, I forgot to send it!).

I just want to add my thanks to a long list of well-wishers for all
of your many ICANN contributions, and my regrets that you will be
withdrawing from "active service" on the Names Council. You have
given both the Names Council and ICANN an enormous amount of your
valuable time and wisdom, and we have richly benefited from both. My
only hope is that withdrawal from the NC does not mean complete
withdrawal from all ICANN activities, and that we can continue to
benefit from your insight and collegiality -- at least on an ad hoc
basis -- in the future.

With warm regards
Stuart
--