[council]

Re: [council] Non-Council Member Participation

Thank you very much Philip for your comments.

Let me add two more:

1. The ICANN Bylaws makes compulsory the geographic regional
   representation to the Names Council. What about a non NC members ?
2. We may have some Constituencies with a lot of non NC members
   participating to the NC commitees, and some with none. How
   then we take care about equal participation from 7 interest
   groups ? Same question about geographic representation ?

Elisabeth