[council]

Re: [council] Non-Council Member Participation

Philip,

what about a model such as :

- a NC representative could delegate non NC members for the purposes of
committees and TFs.
- Non NC members report to the concerned NC member.
- Only NC members will attend NC meetings  and wil be able to vote on
behalf of the constituency.

> Would we allow a whole NC task force of 7 NC non members?

I think this scenario is unrealistic. A good practice could be 1 or 2 NC
non memembers/TF MAX

regs/Rosa